Active Installs: 300,000+ 5 out of 5 stars
Active Installs: 90,000+ 4.6 out of 5 stars
Easy Table is a powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to insert a table in an easy way. Why is it easy? Because with this plugin, you do not have to write any complex HTML syntax. Note that this plugin isn’t a graphical user interface (GUI) table generator hence you can simply type your table data directly in your post while you are writing. You do not have to click any toolbar button or switch to another window.Easy Table using standard CSV format to generate table data, it is the easiest way you can use to build a table.
- User friendly easy to use and no advanced computer skill required
- Read data from CSV file and display it in table
- Display table in page, post or even in widget
- WYSIWYG safe, you can easily switch the HTML/View tab in the WordPress editor without breaking the table-data.
- Sortable table column (using the table-sorter jQuery plugin)
- Elegant table design (using Twitter CSS bootstrap)
Active Installs: 20,000+ 4.3 out of 5 stars
Websimon Tables is a free table plugin for WordPress plugin that allows you to create and design tables from within wordpress admin panel, your own custom CSS design or readymade skins. No knowledge about CSS php or HTML is required. The plugin offers you ten readymade skins and functionality that you can use to create your own custom design for each table. The tables can contain images or any type of html code so you can easily extend them according to your own requirements. You can include the tables in your pages or post using a simple and short shortcode. You create your own unique design for each table and there’s no limit to the number of tables you can create.
Its main features:
- Custom design skin that you can use to design your tables
- Manage tables from your WordPress Admin page.
- Export/Import to/from CSV files.
- Create unlimited tables
- PHP script that you can use to display tables directly from your code
Active Installs: 10,000+ 3.9 out of 5 stars
With this WordPress plugin you can easily create and manage your tables from the wordpress administration panel. Additionally, you can insert tables into your posts, pages, articles or in the ultimate tables’ widget.Its main features are:
- Choose from three unique designs or customize.
- You can use it to create different tables. Within a post or page, you can insert multiple tables at the same time.
- You can insert the tables created inside of posts or pages with the code [ ultimatetables x / ], where x would be table’s id.
- Information on number of paging and records.
- Texts manageable.
- You can enter html code or text inside the cells.
- Management of the created tables. Alter the number of columns and rows, delete or reorder them.
- The ‘Ultimate tables’ widget is installed with the plugin. You can use this widget to insert the tables you have created.
- Ordination numerically and alphabetically.
Active Installs: 1,000+ 4.7 out of 5 stars
Do you want to create visually appealing and responsive comparison tables but do not want to trouble yourself with HTML? If yes then this plugin is going to be extremely useful to you. It comes with a powerful table creator that you can use to easily create complicated tables. Additionally, it allows you to integrate the table into your site in a simple and easy way. All you have to do is add this shortcode to any page or page: [wptg_comparison_table id=”1″].
- Seamless Integration: If the stylesheet of your theme contains CSS styles for regular HTML-tables then the tables that you will create using this WordPress plugin will integrate seamlessly into the existing pages. We have deliberately not added any styling so that the theme can take over.
- Simple Interface: It is very easy to use this WordPress plugin. Even if you’re completely unfamiliar with PHP and HTML, you’ll find it simple and straight forward. When customizing or creating a table, you can swap columns and rows, resize it and perform other tasks.
- Icon Support: With the assistance of placeholders such as %HEART% and %TICK% you can add a wide variety of icons to the tables you have created. You’ll find the complete list of the placeholders under the table maker in the admin area. The icons are added with the help of a font, this means that you can easily use CSS to change their colors.
Active Installs: 1,000+ 5 out of 5 stars
Creating and managing tables that are full of color has never been more straightforward and intuitive, as it is with this plugin.The visual editor plugin will keep you away from coding and short code complexity.Apply font style and cell color with just a few clicks.This plugin has two useful import functions – used delimiter separated text and shortcodes that will automatically create the table for you. The plugin also completely avoids the website database, and as a result makes it lightweight and easily transferrable between different wordpress installations or posts.
Active Installs: 300+ 5 out of 5 stars
Cool Web Tables lets you create appealing responsive tables with hover styles and stylish colors, multiple tables allowed and ability to export and import in CSV format. WebSensePro has created this free wordpress plugin for Cool CSS-Responsive Tables. You should check it out, it will certainly give your tables an appealing and cool look.