Three steps to create a next-level website!
· Create Data Type
· Create Features
· Create Displays
It’s that simple; three steps that will help you create the perfect website, just the way you’ve always envisioned it! This plugin was created for programmers and the advanced user.
For advanced users who want to integrate it into their website, here’s what you get:
I. Special search engine: like the ones they use in heavy-content, advanced websites to help break down and categorize products or features. You can create a search engine for cars, toys, hotels, etc.
II. You can design features such as Filter, Update and Add, and have them operate the way you want!
III. You can enable and disable Adding, Editing and Searching data, on the website, to determine how best to integrate the data with your original theme.
IV. No special theme, and,
V. No prior coding skills are needed to operate the plugin.
Programmers can use the plugin to create data managing features by employing fast and simple data managing functionality which gives developers more time to focus on advance features such as special views and galleries. You are able to control and define what the user sees on their screen and in addition, you can save time when developing back-end UI for managing your data. Here’s how else you can benefit from the plugin:
I. Create advanced themes
II. The plugin covers all aspects of data management including;
· Add Page
· Dynamic Search Engine
· Group Update Page, and,
· Default View
In Default View you choose between different rows and decide which ones you want displayed for the user.
III. Manage data with ease!
IV. Create complicated themes by designing tables at the admin panel and have it display results in a custom theme, so that it stands out.
V. Create your own special search engine which will allow users to add or edit search data to help narrow down their searches. You only need to design your form of the search and implement the feature on your site.
You can design the forms the way you like and save time when managing data on your website. No coding skills are needed when integrating search engine on the website. Advanced users have a lot to gain from this plugin by creating advanced and effective features for your website, as well as maintaining stress-free data management functionality. These features are excellent when running an advanced website or when developers want to test out new features during an upgrade.
- Simple html editor
- Form creation without PHP
- Multiple types of fields can be used in forms
- You can set unique fields and required fields
- Collected information is stored in the database
- Email notifications are sent after details are inserted
- The forms are based on Java script hence no refreshing is necessary
- You can sort by any field using Group View
- You can enable the search form in your website using the read-only or edit modes
- Advanced search and filters provided to sift through the data
- User-friendly and intuitive graphic user interface that allows you to create your form in rich text editor
- The forms match any website design
- You can easily create complex forms or add your choice of fields.
- You can classify and manage your own data
- Help and support provided
- Rich Text Editor
- Single-line text
- Date picker
- Drop-down list