The fact of the matter is that there is a plethora of WordPress form plugins available today, with more and more being released on a weekly-basis. Because of this, choosing the right one for you might seem quite a daunting task. If you are wondering which WordPress plugin you should choose or which one works best for your needs, keep reading.The following list contains the highest ranked plugins available to date, and includes previous insights about each of them.
Speaking bluntly, we need to be extremely grateful for professional and experienced WordPress plugin developers, because they make our lives much simpler and easier. Hence, it was very important for us to find only the best WordPress plugins, those that can make your life simpler and enable you to capitalize on all the benefits of using WordPress.
Attached to the following plugin comparison you can find a unique user perspective complemented by facts & statistics about each WordPress form plugin.
Ratings: 5 out of 5 stars
With Optin Forms, you can create very good looking forms for opting into your website or blog. You don’t need to have knowledge of CSS or HTML. Here’s what you do:
- Choose your email solution.
- Select a professional design from huemor.rocks.
- Customize the appearance.
All it takes is a mouse click to add the resulting form to your pages and posts. Alternately, you can add it to specified pages and posts using a shortcode.
Email Solutions That Work Best With Optin Forms
- Interspire Email Marketer
There Are Five Attractive Designs For Optin Forms
You can customize all of the great looking form designs that are available. It’s a very simple matter to change details such as, fonts, texts and font sizes. You can also change element colors easily by choosing a new value using the color selector.
Ratings: 4.7 out of 5 stars
It’s very simple to create forms that include dynamically calculated fields for the purpose of displaying calculated values. The Calculated Fields Form is equipped with a form builder that you can use to add or edit a variety of field types. You can include one or more fields that have been calculated automatically based upon the data that has been entered in other fields.
Examples Of Calculated Fields Forms You Can Create
- Date calculators (e.g. pregnancy calculators)
- Quotes for services and appointments
- Loan and finance quotes
- Ideal weigh calculators
- Hotel booking quotes
- General calculators
- Calorie calculators
- Car rental quotes
The tool can be used to create single calculations or complex calculations.
Features Of The Calculated Fields Form
- This is a visual form builder that includes many formatting options for both fields and forms.
- You can add an unlimited number of calculated fields.
- The visual calculator interface is simple and easy to understand and use. It supports easy operations and advanced operations. These include common math functions and ternary operators.
- The calculator supports many field types.
- It also accepts operations that include dates. For example, you can calculate the number of days between two given dates.
- Smart, automatic prices and number identification makes it easy to place this information in the correct fields. The tool can manage a multitude of calculated forms.
- You can duplicate forms easily using the CLONE button. With the Calculated Fields Form, you will be able to manage multiple calculated forms. The tool also supports multi-page forms and conditional rules. The latter is a handy tool for wizard creation.
- Thanks to comments sections and form separators, your forms can be laid out in a very user-friendly manner.
The form builder interface is intuitive and interactive. It includes predefined forms templates, five samples of which are included in the installation.
- Simple Calculator Operations
- Calculation with Dates: This is useful for creating forms for creating bookings that include check-in/out dates.
- Ideal Weight Calculator
- Pregnancy Calculator
- Lease Calculator
Ratings: 4.6 out of 5 stars
With Smart Forms’ Form-Build Plugin, you can easily create forms by dragging and dropping the elements you select. The forms adjust to the space available and are quite responsive. It’s easy to style each of the form elements individually.
Forms you can create include:
- Feedback forms
This is just a short list. Really, you can create just about any kind of simple or complex form you can imagine.
You can use Smart Forms calculated fields to display the results or totals of operations among fields. It’s easy to customize your forms to add more actions, even after the form has been submitted. For example, you can make adjustments that allow for redirection to an alternate page, display an alert or send out a customized email in any format you choose. It’s also quick and easy to see responses using the form entry screen.
Features Of Smart Forms
With Smart Forms, you can create responsive forms that adjust to available space automatically. This means they are user friendly for both phone and PC.
You can create Shortcode Forms that are easy to add to any page or post you choose.
You can see responses to your forms quickly and easily using the Forms Entry Screen.
After you have submitted a form, you can adjust the information using Customizable Forms Emails. With this feature, you can send a notification email including any information necessary in the format that you choose.
The free version of Smart Forms enables you to automatically fill as many as three form fields per formula using the Calculated Forms Fields features. With the paid version, you will naturally have even more capability and convenience.
Custom Forms Fields elements that can be included using this plugin are:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Physical/mailing address
The pro version includes a file uploader that enables you to upload your files in a form. You will have the ability to configure the form so that it accepts just one file or many files.
Using Conditional Logic, you will be able to hide or show selected fields depending upon the values of other fields. This feature lets you have an all-inclusive form in one location rather than having multiple pages. This makes a more user-friendly presentation that is less likely to overwhelm your users.
You can decorate your forms with a wide selection of attractive icons. In fact, there are currently more than two-hundred icons to choose from, and more are in the works.
You can create forms that are compatible with PayPal Smart Donations using the Forms Compatible With Smart Donations plugin.
Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars
You can create and add forms to WordPress with great ease. Adding, removing and re-ordering fields are extremely simple. The secure contact form allows users to contact the site administrator via email. It also makes it possible for users to request a meeting by phone or video.
- Easy form edit
- Multiple forms
- Confirmation email
- No confusing templates
Additionally, you can redirect your visitors to any URL you wish after the message has been sent.
Spam will no longer be a problem because the plugin includes both Akismet and CAPTCHA support.
With this plugin, you will be able to add extra fields of any kind. For example, you could add:
- Field set
It is easy to see that the flexibility provided by this feature is extremely useful.
Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars
This plugin lets you build and manage a wide variety of website enhancing forms all in one place. It just takes a few minutes to create a fully functioning contact form. It isn’t necessary to be able to write HTML, CSS or PHP.
Features of this plugin include:
- The ability to add fields using a single click
- Reorder using drag and drop
- Enjoy the benefits of a logic based, effective, simple anti-SPAM system
- The plugin stores form entries in your WordPress database automatically. These can be easily managed in your WordPress dashboard.
- Export entries are saved to a CSV file
- Form submissions can be sent to many different emails.
- Includes jQuery Form Validation
- Confirmation messages can be customized.
- Users can easily be redirected to any URL or WordPress page.
- Users automatically receive a confirmation email receipt.
- Forms include both standard and required fields.
- Shortcode can be used on any page or post.
- Multiple forms can be embedded on a page or post.
- You can copy your forms with a single click to save yourself designing time using One-Click Form Duplication.
- You will have the ability to make use of your own CSS if you wish.
- There are multiple options for field layout. You can arrange fields in columns or two or three or a combination.